Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:58:50 +0700 (NOVST)
From:      "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which Quake World port to use under FreeBSD 4.0

Hello!

I've been able to find several versions of Quake World 2.30, among them
linux libc5, linux glibc and bsdi ports.

Maybe there are some source code of qw, so I can compile it on FreeBSD?

Anyway, the question is: which is better to use from those three?  Is BSDi
emulation better that linux's?

Cheers,

  /* Alexey N. Dokuchaev, more commonly   |                                */
  /* known as DAN Fe                      | mailto:danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru   */
  /*                                      | ICQ UIN: 38934845              */
  /* Novosibirsk State University         | http://inet.ssc.nsu.ru/~danfe/ */
  /* Scientific Study Center Computer Lab |                                */

		[Team Assembler] [Team BSD] [Team DooM] [Team Quake]

Microsoft:	Where do you want to go today?
Linux:		Where do you want to go tomorrow?
FreeBSD:	Are you guys coming or what?

Microsoft:	What are we going to rip off today and claim as our own?

Microsoft:	Where do you want to be taken today?