Date:      19 Sep 1998 21:45:47 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SANE + CAM?

Hi,
I was told that this is the address to send this to...
,
I ported SANE to work with CAM.  The changes will be showing up in
version 0.75 of SANE, but that is not due out 'till next month.

Since we have cut over to CAM, I was wondering what the best way to
get my changes out in the interim would be?

If this is going to a mailing list, please respond to me, as I am not
on that list...

Thanks,

+C
--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;