Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 1996 14:33:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve <steve@linux.sjs.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd Questions

Hello,
	Currently I am running 8 Websites on a Pentium 133 with the Linux
operating system. I would like to switch to FreeBsd, but have a few
concerns.

(1.) Can Freebsd do IP aliasing, i.e. multiple ip addresses on one NIC
	interface?

(2.) Is there a Motif port available for Freebsd?

(3.) Does Apache's VirtualHost http daemon compile and run under Freebsd?

(4.) Is Xmgr, ImageMagick, and Ghostscript available with FreeBsd?

(5.) I understand that the IP stack implementation on Freebsd is much more
	robust than Linux which makes Freebsd perform much better as a Web
server, is this true?

Thank you,
	Steve Stuczynski
	S.J.S. Communications