Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 12:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: uptime limits

Wouldn't a more meaningful measure be downtime? Has
anyone put together info on how much downtime, as a
percentage, is required for regular
upgrades/maintanence for different OSes. That would
allow one to distinguish between downtime that's
expected and downtime that isn't (e.g. crashes).

I would think that would be an important distinction.

--Tim