Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:04:00 -0500
From:      Zach Heilig <zach@gaffaneys.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What does this message mean?

I saw this on the console log, and I'm wondering about it:

sd0(ncr0:0:0): M_DISCONNECT received, but datapointer not saved:
	data=6769b4 save=e40016b0 goal=e40016d4.

I haven't noticed anything obvious yet...

--
Zach Heilig
We know you are a good friend, but we have to charge you for our services just