Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:56:25 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   OT, about 97%... .

	Guys,

	Interesting day, this.  I'll only say that somebody--probably
	just one person who might be computer savvy--or perhaps a
	small group of guy && gals are quite likely scamming tens of
	thousands out of some serious bux.  Let me correct that: they
	are scamming and have been for many months. I do not want to
	leave my IP footprints on their site.

	No real hurry, but I would like to use somebody's browser a
	couple/few times.  I've got a pretty standard DSL: 1m DOWN,
	864k UP.  You can watch anything I do.  I'm assuming that

	1. closer to WA state is better

	and

	2. that you're running FreeBSD with Firefox3 ... or some form
	of 'Nix.

	thanks much,

	gary

	PS: All replies offlist, please.  We now return you to your
	usual geekdom, q's and a's.

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
    The 7.31a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php