Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 14:15:52 +0800 (PST)
From:      The Asin SysAd Team <root@asin.adn.edu.ph>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   modem won't respond

(Please reply directly to this address. I am not in the freebsd-question
mailing list)

I have two modems connected to my freebsd box. Modem connected to COM1
works just fine. However, I cannot talk with the modem connected in COM2.

I was trying to configure the modem connected to COM2. I usually type,

	# tip cuaa1

and get

	# tip cuaa1
	connected

Problem is, when I tried to type AT commands, I don't see it being
displayed on the console. The modem seems not responding.

HELP !!!

Thank you in advance.

--
jf