Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:51:15 -0500
From:      David <ddavid@ican.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Greetings

Hello everyone;

It's been quite awhile, hope everyone's doing fine.

I've been trying to get a handle on designing webpages using php and a
database, and was wandering if someone might have some time to give a
practical overview of actually "doing" it in real time.

I ask because sometimes a non-technically educated older person needs a
hands on demo  to get the magical "click" happening up stairs.

This would be for FreeBSD or even OpenBSD, and i would imagine a
computer of some sort would be neccessary.

The only thing i can offer at present would be too pick up the bill at
a pizza place or even a fish restaurant for one's dining pleasure.

Or for the more adventurous i could arrange a couple night's stay in
Machu Picchu here: ( airfare not included :)

http://www.bed42.com/gringobills/   or here's another example
http://www.machupicchuperu.com/  hence the need for the practical demo
8-)

Let me know if there are any willing takers.

TIA

David