Date:      Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:59:12 +0200
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@freebsd.org>
To:        Michal Vanco <vanco@satro.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: acpi_fujitsu not working

On 2005-06-20 13:20:16 (+0200), Michal Vanco <vanco@satro.sk> wrote:
> on my Fujitsu Siemens LB E8020 acpi_fujitsu module is not working. After
> kldload-ing I get this in my dmesg:
>
> acpi_fujitsu0: <Fujitsu Function Buttons> on acpi0
> acpi_fujitsu0: Couldn't query volume level
> acpi_fujitsu0: Couldn't init button states
> acpi_fujitsu0: Couldn't initialize button states!

Could you dump your dsdt as described in the handbook and give us a pointer to
it?  Thanks!

 <http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/acpi-debug.html>;

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip@freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  It always takes longer to get there than to get back.