Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:29:44 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo Torrini <riccardo@torrini.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bochs panic on current

I asked for same problem some time ago to this list and to ports
without answer, anyone out there running bochs on current?

I have installed bochs from ports but I was unable to start any
sample image from support site, all fails with same error:

Event type: PANIC
Device: [APIC0]

# uname -v
FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #32: Tue Apr 23 08:21:16 CEST 2002 [...]

Maybe something related to my dual proc mobo (asus P2B-DS) ?

Riccardo.