Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 00:51:51 -0400
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@computeralt.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>, John Howie <JHowie@msn.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help me win the MS-Proxy/ipfw war

Not true.

According to the private MCSP website, the software licenses granted are
for "internal-use" and we are free "to distribute the product within their
organization to encourage evangelism and product recommendations."

However, "MCSP product licenses are not intended resale, for employee
personal use at home, or for installation at a customer site (customer
product evaluations are available through the Microsoft Corporate Solutions
Pilot program)."

Not to endorse MS or anything....we all know MY opinion of them :)