Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:02:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nick Webb <nickw@gizmo.platy3.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   TkRat and ispell 3.1.xx

--0-1804289383-1016510542=:92370

Hi,

I've just finished a big search for the 'perfect' email client, and have
stopped with a client that leaves me 95% satisfied: TkRat.  In order to
gain the other 5% I need spell checking . . . I have ispell installed
 (3.2.05), but TkRat says "Sorry, you do not have Ispell 3.1.xx
installed." when I try to use spell check.  I know some of you out there
must use this excellent client, so how did you get around this?  Perhaps
there is a compile-time option or some preference setting that I missed,
I hope so. I don't want to install ispell 3.1.xx just for TkRat, but I
just might if there isn't another way.

Thanks.

PS:  Please let me know if you think this type of question is bad for
this list.  I figured it was appropriate since users of the program in
FreeBSD would have ran into the same problem.

--
Nick Webb
http://www.uidaho.edu/~nickw/