Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:36:36 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   testing KSE

Because we have not patched any non kernel items in the patch
A make world in a source tee with the KSE changes in it's kernel directories
will fail.

You need to do build the kernel outside of the tree you will "make buildworld"
in so that the build tree is untouched. Oherwise it will not compile as the
libkvm doesn't match the kernel. We'll update libkvm when we check in the
changes..