Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 10:21:44 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp@EnContacto.Net>, <ports@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   Re: Fetching distfiles for linux_base

It does not look like this will be committed any time soon, which is a shame
due to the demand for this port.  I've personally given about 8 people
instructions on how to apply the patch in this pr.  It requires one
modification which is noted at the bottom of the pr.  Let me know if you
have questions on how to use what's in the burl.