Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:04:40 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Semen A. Ustimenko" <semenu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Petr Holub <hopet@ics.muni.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: tx driver

Hi!

Sorry, for late intervention...

Your dmesg shows that this is SMC9432TX_1 card, and I've never hold such
one in heands :( Though I saw the SMC9432FTX, and it use the same PHY. So:

1) ``pciconf -l'' and ``ifconfig tx0'' output, please

2) Could you upgrade to 4.4 or later? There were few changes.
Particullary, the true AC101 PHY support. You may try to fetch miibus.ko
and if_tx.ko binaries from 4.4 system, if you don't want to upgrade whole
system. I hope it will work.

3) Can you look at the card's and switch's leds when you have the
performance problems? The main question is if the card loose the link or
there is really no problems with the link?

4) Does ifconfig output about media selected conforms the leds and
reality?

Bye!