Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 1995 00:23:03 -0400
From:      Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: New installation floppys for 2.0.5A

just a note if this hasn't been fixed in the lastest set, after the NFS
and reboot, etc....  I told the disklabel program  to mount /dos
when it reboot it gave me errors, I noticed it didn't create a  /dos so
it could mount. I'm new to freebsd, so i don't know if your suppose to
create this yourself or not.

Just to keep in the back of your mind, when other things are fixed, when
you select NFS slow computer or network card, and those features, there
should be something telling you that you selected them, AND a feature to
unselect them, maybe you selected the wrong thing, these things may not
hurt the install, but it be better if you could. (I know this is the last
thing you want to think about right now ;), but something to add later)