Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:04:56 +0100
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: offtopic ("Local package initialization")

On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 21:38 +0000, Operador del sistema wrote:

> I would like to add run apache each time the servers boots,
> what/where are the scripts for "Local package initialization"
> from the boot msg?

Having installed apache you already should have a start script or
a template able to act as one in your /usr/local/etc/rc.d
directory.  Look at /etc/rc and /etc/rc.shutdown (searching for
"local_startup") for more information.  The local_startup
variable is declared in /etc/defaults/rc.conf and could be
overridden in /etc/rc.conf -- although there's rare need to do
so.

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net