Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 22:42:44 EDT
From:      Dale7jr3@aol.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Was wondering if you could help me out.....

Hi I'm trying to find  any video game vendors that i can purchase video games
in bulk in order to sell in a store that I am wanting to open up. Before I
can open up my store I need to get a list of video game vendors that I can
purchase games from... I'm talkin about games for the Xbox, PS2 and PS1 for
the most part. Please let me know if you can direct me into a way to find how
to go about finding a vendor to supply my  need for my business.
Sincerly,
Dirk and April Pratt