Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:00:23 -0700
From:      perryh@pluto.rain.com
To:        tijl@ulyssis.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wine: notepad OK, others not

> You have to mount the floppy and then link a: to the mount point.
> So if you mount it under /mnt you'd need this:
>
> mount -t msdosfs /dev/fd0 /mnt
> ln -s /mnt ~/.wine/dosdevices/a:

That got only a little bit farther.  It did find the setup program,
and the option dialogs seemed to work properly, but very shortly
after starting the actual install I got an error box:

                             VISIO Setup

   ! Tried to create an invalid path using 'A:\' and 'clipart.vs_'

and it locked up the display so that CtrlAltF1 would not switch
to a text screen (although it did allow AltTab to bring up FVWM's
window list).  After clicking OK:

                             Visio Setup

                           i Setup failed.

and it quit.