Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:46:49 +0200
From:      Anatoliy Dmytriyev <tolid@plab.ku.dk>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: asr-utils under 5.4

Scott Long wrote:

> Anatoliy Dmytriyev wrote:
>
>> Hello everybody!
>>
>> I have found that port sysutils/asr-utils does not work under FreeBSD
>> 5.4. Maybe somebody can recommend any other software for checking
>> status of  a RAID?
>> (I'm using card Adaptec 2110S)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Anatoliy Dmytriyev.
>>

> I thought that it was fixed.  What doesn't work?
>
> Scott

future# /usr/local/bin/raidutil -L

Engine connect failed: COMPATILITY number
future# /usr/local/bin/raidutil -L all

Engine connect failed: COMPATILITY number
future# /usr/local/bin/raidutil -L physical

Engine connect failed: COMPATILITY number

future# dmesg | grep asr
asr0: <Adaptec Caching SCSI RAID> mem 0xf4000000-0xf5ffffff irq 21 at
device 9.0 on pci2
asr0: ADAPTEC 2110S FW Rev. 380E, 1 channel, 256 CCBs, Protocol I2O
da0 at asr0 bus 0 target 1 lun 0

Anatoliy

--
Anatoliy Dmytriyev