Date:      Mon, 07 Jan 2008 13:51:06 +0200
From:      Thodoris <tgol@kinetix.gr>
Subject:   courier mail server webadmin interface problem installed from ports

Hello list,
    I am facing a problem for quite a while now and it has to do with
the courier mail server webadmin interface. I have installed a mail
server using courier mail server and courier-authlib  using authmysql to
authenticate users. Although the service is configured working fine so
far the webadmin web interface cannot detect the authentication modules.
I have installed both packages using the ports system so please if
anyone has a clue or needs any additional info let me know. The system
has a  6.2-RELEASE.

--
Thodoris