Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:02:35 -0400
From:      shah@snad.ncsl.nist.gov (Samir Shah)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP Multicast on FreeBSD 2.2.1

 Hi,

   I have just installed FreeBDSD 2.2.1 on a machine and would like to enable
 multicasting support for it. I was going through the faq's where you have
 mentioned that Multicast host operations are supported in FreeBSD 2.o and one
 needs to load the ip_mroute_mod lkm. I would like to know where is this
 particular lkm located (I tried looking through the ones provided and did not
 see it) and also how to enable it. Also is the code/binary for mrouted provided
 too ?

   One last question : Could you provide me with some pointers for running
   resourse reservation (rsvpd) on FreeBSD.

 -Samir