Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:19:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@BabCom.ORG>
To:        FreeBSD-STABLE <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Scratch my last post.... err

I think I need more coffee, or more sleep. I'm completly not thinking.
You do need the rule from /usr/src/etc/rc.firewall... I ended up needing
this to make it work;;

ipfw -q add allow udp from any to 209.104.122.0/24 53
ipfw -q add allow udp from any 53 to 209.104.122.0/24

I guess I should try a few things out before posting next time, teaches me
to try to think, redo my ipfw rules, and post on 30 hours of wake-time.

I hope you accept my apologies.

	Matt
--
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians
 would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees