Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:40:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: additional woes with 1.4.2-p7 on 5.4: Runtime.exec()?

Follow-up to this and the other pthread_test_cancel problem I posted
earlier...

Both problems are corrected by mapping libpthread to libc_r using
/etc/libmap.conf, so pretty sure it's a threading-related bug and probably
not specific to the JVM.  (It seems like the JVM is great at tickling
subtle threading bugs.)

Of course the downside is that now I'm using libc_r when I'd rather be
using libpthread :-/

    Nick

--
"The aptly-named morons.org is an obscenity-laced screed..."
 	-- Robert P. Lockwood, Catholic League director of research