Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:05:27 +0100
From:      "Jamie Heckford" <jamie@tridentmicrosystems.co.uk>
To:        "Carroll, D. (Danny)" <Danny.Carroll@mail.ing.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Wierd ATA errors

Im not sure - first time I've used it :(

The machine is a compaq ML330, performance hit is fairly crucial as this
machine
is acting as an NFS server.

Tried swapping the hard disks from the ATA100 controller card to the onboard
IDE channels but still had the same thing.

I'll have a fiddle with some settings today and let you know if it gets any
better.

Thanks :-)

Jamie