Date:      Thu, 20 May 2004 21:37:45 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Tommy Scheunemann <tommy.scheunemann@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: linux-opera-7.23.20031119

On Fri, 21 May 2004 03:26:03 +0200 (Westeuropäische Sommerzeit), Tommy
Scheunemann <tommy.scheunemann@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:

> Hi !
> You're currently porting the Opera Browser to FreeBSD. This package
> includes a Wmconfig menu entry.

Not anymore in 7.5, which I have disabled it. I can enable it back if you
want me to.

> Since RedHat no longer develops this tool, I've continued. To be more
> BSD friendly, the configuration directory has moved to
> /usr/local/etc/X11/wmconfig.
> As an alternative, you may remove the file and I will include it in
> Wmconfig.

Well, I think www/opera might be the best choice to be part of this
instead linux-opera to include in Wmconfig. Because, both of them are
native but you can add both of them in Wmconfig as long you name it
'linux-opera'. Note that, www/linux-opera is no longer in the name of
'opera' and have been renamed to 'linux-opera' on everything such as
~/.linux-opera, binary, datadir and etc.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org