Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 01:31:15 +0300
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@serebryakov.spb.ru>
To:        Alexey Zelkin <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re[2]: j2se 1.4.1: FAILURE

Hello, Alexey!
Saturday, February 08, 2003, 12:30:31 PM, you wrote:

>>   You will need to cvsup to -current, as the OS changes for 1.4.1 were
>> only made recently.  This is mentioned in the BUILD file.
AZ> No need to cvsup to -CURRENT.  OS changes mentioned in BUILD file are
AZ> depend on patch for libc_r (which is included to patchset). It means that
AZ> you may choose -- to cvsup to -CURRENT, or to apply this patch only
AZ> and rebuild libc_r only.
 I've rebuild libc_r, but it didn't help. Adding of <sys/time.h>
 helped...

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev@serebryakov.spb.ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |