Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:29:44 -0600
From:      John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com>
To:        Jake Scott <jake@poptart.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, Boris Kotzev <boris.kotzev@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: OS X/FreeBSD shared zfs partition

Thanks Boris and Jake.

Is this 7.0 current we're talking about, or 8.0? I'm still pretty new to
FreeBSD and trying to sort the nomenclature: release, current, stable...
along with each of those I believe is also a version (7.0, 7.1, 8.0, etc.).
Just looking to know what I should run to have a compatible version of the
filesystem. I do not want bleeding edge, so 8.0 is out... I wouldn't mind
something like 7.1 stable, though. Would that be possible?

Thanks,
John