Date:      Tue, 28 May 2013 01:22:12 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Adrian Chadd" <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [rft] please test -HEAD ath; lots of TX changes

Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 28 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D1=8F 2013 =D0=B3., 1:10:33:

AC> Sweet. I think the problem getting n rates here are likely due to
AC> buffer starvation when queuing the addba request or response frames.
AC> So I still have to properly fix that. But it'll happen.
  Cool! It is not show-stopper and could be due to noise environment.
 We could not now for sure, is it bug or objective reality, that it
 could not go faster :)
  Absence of n-ratets and, of course, de-associations WERE bugs, but I
 could not repeat them anymore.

--=20
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>