Date:      Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:03:56 -0700
From:      "ryan.allan@infinity-intellectualonline.com" <ryan.allan@infinity-intellectualonline.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   An Exclusive Offer remains this week end on your B2B & B2C list

 Hi,

        My name is Ryan Allan and I am curious to know if you have any Emai=
l Marketing or Email Lists requirement for your company to increase your RO=
I.

We are a Global Database Company with  Multi Channel  Marketing Services,  =
Specialized in B2B lists, B2C lists, Direct Marketing Lists, Consumer Lists=
, Tele-Prospecting Lists, Email Lists, etc. across the Globe for all major =
Industry verticals with a data pool of over 20 Million records with OPT-IN =
and  double verified Emails.

Our list comes with complete information such as: Company Name, URL, First =
Name, Last Name, Title, Opt-in Email Address, and Mailing Address with City=
, State, Zip Code, Country, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry, and Revenue=
 Size & Employee Size

Let me know if you are interested in any of the below mentioned Pre-Package=
d Global Email Lists:
INDUSTRY

COUNTS

INDUSTRY

COUNTS

INDUSTRY

COUNTS

American Business List

10 Million

Doctors & Physicians

300,000+

Retail List

100,000+

American Consumers List

60 Million

Dentists

50,000+

Real Estate List

120,000+

Australian Business List

150,000

Finance Banking List

250,000+

Technology Companies List

80,000+

Australian Consumers List

400,000

Insurance

60,000+

Telecom List

25,000+

Middle East List

12,000+

Automotive List

20,000+

Sports & Entertainment List

10,000+

Canadian Executives List

250,000+

HR & Recruiting List

300,000+

Biotechnology List

7,500+

Canadian Consumers List

2 Million

Veterinary List

10,000+

Health Care Executives List

250,000+

Europe Executives List

100,000+

Transportation Logistics  List

25,000+

Legal Services List

40,000+

Europe Consumers List

350,000

Agriculture List

10,000+

Manufacturing List

100,000+

UK Executives List

400,000+

Hospitality List

65,000+

Sales & Marketing Executives List

500,000+

Fortune 1000 companies List

20,000+

Non-Profit Org. List

100,000+

Media and Publishing List

40,000+

African Executives List

12,500+

IT Executives List

150,000+

Pharmaceutical List

100,000+

Asia Pac Executives List

25,000+

Aerospace & Defense List

5,000+

Education List

65,000+

Indian Executives List

500,000 +

Oil, Gas & Energy List

15,000+

Government & Public Sector

12,000+

Food and Beverage List

10,000+

Construction & Materials List

35,000+

Business Services

100,000+

Advertising & Marketing Email List

75,000+

Wholesale List

25,000+

Computer, Hardware & Software List

100,000+

Our Primary Services Include - Email Lists, Email and Data Appending, Rever=
se Appending, Data Cleansing, Email Marketing, Data Entry Projects and many=
 more.

Customized Email List - We can help you in building & sourcing contacts for=
 your specific target criteria such as : Geography, Industry, Titles if any=
 etc , so that I can come up with the counts for the same.

Appending - If you've built a database of your customers, and want to start=
 to communicate with them via email, but you don't have their email address=
es then we will allow you to build your online customer database by giving =
you your customers most current email address.

We'd like to help you grow your business.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Ryan Allan |Business Development Executive |
 Phone: 1-302-353-4442 |
Email:   ryan.allan@infinity-intellectualonline.com<mailto:ryan.allan@infin=
ity-intellectualonline.com> /  ryan.allan@gmail.com<mailto:ryan.allan@gmail=
.com>

Website: www.infinity-intellectual.com<http://www.infinity-intellectual.com=

P Before printing, think about the environment

finity-intellectualonline.com<mailto:ryan.allan@infinity-intellectualonline=
.com>

************************************************************************ NO=
TICE **********************************************************************=
*
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important inform=
ation exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representa=
tives of the intended recipients.  Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyo=
ne other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the in=
tended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient =
or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibite=
d from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making =
any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have received this=
 e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the =
e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage =
media and any printouts of the e-mail or attachments.