Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      M E <jfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   setting up ppp

 Hi All,
I am having trouble setting up PPP properly on freebsd 2.2.5 which is also known as picoBSD.I've followed the handbook and a few other online tutorials but still it's not working.PPP did not connects. Please can a good samarithan explain to me the necessary steps that I should take in other to solve this misery??
I am still a newbie. I have got a dialup modem in which my computer is connected to.
Please send me anything tutorial you may have.

Thanks in advanced.
Jamal.