Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
To:        John Fox <jjf@mind.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: build problem replacing libssl.so -- please read!

You might also try posting with a legit email address so you actually
receive replies.  Your email address has already been captured into the
archives so don't think that playing prefix tricks is going to keep the
spammers away.  SpamAssassin is your friend.

Also because of this you lost my initial reply, and probably the reply of
everyone who was trying to help you.  I will take the exception to
reforward it, but this is not conductive to communication.

dwhite@gumbysoft.com          |  www.FreeBSD.org