Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 2008 22:48:05 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Nikola_Kne=C5=BEevi=C4=87?= <laladelausanne@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP aware programming

Hi,

I'm about to port ModelNet (a large-scale internet emulator) from
FreeBSD 4 to FreeBSD 7. It is implemented as a module. Well, changing
couple of headers and structs will probably solve the thing, but I
would like to make it SMP aware. Since it emulates a lot of nodes,
each of which is doing some processing, I would like to "group" them,
so ones are executing on one core, other on second and so on...

Can someone give me some pointers to some good tutorial, text,
documentation? I know about multiprogramming, but I never did anything
in a kernel.

Thank,
Nikola