Date:      Sun, 4 May 2003 22:52:47 -0400
From:      Shawn Yeager <mail@shawnyeager.com>
To:        erwin@lansing.dk
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.49

Hi. I've just begun to see the following error in my Apache log:

[Sun May  4 22:46:48 2003] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/mach/auto/Crypt/SSLeay/SSLeay.so:
Undefined symbol "OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms"

This is suddenly occurring this evening when I attempt to execute the
main (mt.cgi) script associated with the Moveable Type weblog system
(http://www.moveabletype.org). I mention that only as it may (or may
not) assist in figuring out what's going on.

I don't recall upgrading any dependent libraries to p5-Crypt-SSLeay,
but it's possible I have. Either way, it would seem this undefined
symbol error should not be occurring.

Thanks,

Shawn

--