Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 09:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      daniel B <danielb@pacex.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE:apache-fp working but fpcount.exe fails!

Hi list;

I got apache-fp133.a bdsi package working on apache 1.3.3 webserver
running on a FreeBSD2.2.8 machine OK. I also successfuly published to
my virtual web using a frontpage98 client and did not complain about
server not having fronpage extensions installed as before but when I check
the web with the browser the hit counter did not work it had the brokenn
link error icon and I also saw the following error in
/usr/local/apache/var/log/suexec_log:

[1999-05-27 23-07-26]: uid:(frank/frank) gid:(frank/frank) cmd:fpcount.exe
[1999-05-27 23-07-26]: command not in docroot
(/www/data/vir-web/_vti_bin/fpcount.exe)

no other error in virtual web's error log files, and /_vti_bin/fpcount.exe
is in the docroot of the virtual web and the rootweb!

Need clues on how to proceed.

thank

Dan