Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:16:36 -0700
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Go Solo 2"

I got a complimentary copy of _Go Solo 2:  The Authorized Guide to Version 2
of the Single UNIX(r) Specification_ today (one of the few perqs for being
moderator of comp.std.unix).

One of the nicest things about it is that it has man pages (in HTML format)
for all of the library functions and commands that are required to be
"UNIX."  (Well, it's *supposed* to be all; I haven't done an exhaustive
search yet.  But it looks fairly complete.  They're also there in PDF
format, apparantly.)

So far, it seems considerably more useful than the first version.  (I'll
poke around it, and post a full review on comp.std.unix soon, hopefully.)

Anyway, I thought it may be useful to some people, so I thought I'd mention
it.

Sean.