Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 02:03:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      GRaPHiC ReZiDeW <rezidew@ripco.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd@rci.ripco.com
Subject:   XF86Config

Hello, I am having trouble Configuring my X-win and was wondering if
perhaps someone might be able to help.

I have a pci-bus Mach64 video card and a (gateway 2000) CrystalScan15.
when I use 'xf86config' to make a 'XF86Config' file for me I get errors
saying that none of the configured devices could be found. (note that's
when I attempt to set it up as an 'accelerated X-server'). When I do a
general SVGA setup I get an error telling me that there is not enuff
memory on my card for any of the modes above 600x480 (I have 1024 on the
card).

 any way I am too frustrated to finish rite now...but if you think that
you might be able to help me please let me know...

Thanks.

Graphic Rezidew
rezidew@ripco.com