Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:27:10 +0200
From:      Hannes Hauswedell <h2+lists2014@fsfe.org>
To:        x11-list freebsd <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>, x11-list freebsd <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Nvidia and 64bit Linux

Hi everyone,

currently the Binary nvidia driver installs some shared objects into the
linux-compat if the respective flag is set. But this covers only 32bit
shared objects. Both -c6 and -c7 are now mixed 64bit/32bit on 64bit
hosts by default and more and more linux opengl binaries only come as
64bit nowadays.
So how can I get those to run on my FreeBSD box? Is this only an issue
of missing libraries or is it an architectural problem of the nvidia
driver that it only does 32bit-Linux on FreeBSD?

Thanks for your help and work in general,
Hannes
--
pgp-key: https://hannes.hauswedell.net/hannes_hauswedell_public_key.asc
fingerprint: EF56 F66A A683 3E32 CE05 3F55 6F9F 2E30 ECB3 7977