Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:57:16 -0500
From:      "Justin P. Michel" <jpmichel@jcontinuum.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail, Spam Assassin, and Procmail

Greetings,

I can't seem to get the procmailrc correct.  What I would like to do, is
have all mail that Spam Assassin tags as spam, to be put into a separate
account called 'bulkmail'.  I've created this account, and made sure that
the mailbox 'bulkmail' exists in '/var/mail'.  Spam Assassin is tagging the
e-mail properly, however, it's still being sent out to the clients.  Below
is my 'procmailrc' file. If someone can suggest a better one that works,
please do! :)

PROCMAILRC START
:0fw
| spamassassin -P