Date:      Tue, 6 Sep 2005 07:08:59 -0700
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Malachi_de_=C6lfweald?= <malachid@gmail.com>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@mail.uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nForce4-SLI, AHCI and NCQ and FreeBSD 6.0

I have noticed the same thing with the onboard Silicon Image controller. I=
=20
am using the A8N-SLI Premium. I am using the Silicon Image controller=20
instead of the nForce4 controller because it specifically said SATAII and=
=20
said it supported RAID5 (whereas the nForce did not support RAID5). However=
,=20
on boot it recognizes it as SATA150 (which should be SATA300).

Malachi