Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:07:57 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Subject:   Cardbus drivers

Hi all,

Starting on May 20, I will be spending some time (around 200-300 hours)
working on Cardbus drivers. I have already spoken with Warner Losh about my
little "project". It will start on that day and end around June 9th,
although I'll still have some free time to work on cardbus afterwards.

So, this is a formal request to anyone who would like to see support (not
guaranteed) for their Cardbus card in 5.0 and possibly 4.1 (or, more
likely, 4.2).

If you have a Cardbus card with technical documentation (or know someone
with the docs that will send a copy to me without a NDA), then by all means
send it to me. (Reply privately and I'll give you my postal address).

Now would be a good time to send these things, since you won't have to pay
expensive shipping to get them here overnight (or whatever).

For references, you can ask Warner <imp@village.org> or my mentor, Bill
Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, both of whom can explain the project to
some extent.

Thanks,