Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:02:32 -0500
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Acrobat4 Plugin for Netscape

Nope - still doesn't work.  I've tried copying nppdf.so to the global
netscape plugins directory and to ~/.netscape/plugins.  It's odd -
Unless I'm working the MM Flash plugin (Which essentially installed
itself) the "PlugIn" option is greyed out.  I can set this up as a help
app easy enough, but I'd prefer that it run in the browser.

Any ideas what might be causing this?
Thanks,
Jim