Date:      Tue, 07 Jul 1998 13:10:36 -0700
From:      Vladimir Krapchatov <vladimirk@jbdg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Getting FreeBSD by downloading

Hi there,

This message is saturated with a lot of frustration. I admit that I may
be stupid, but not that much not to be able to find on you site how to
download a Free copy of the OS.

Every link I click on brings me to an FTP site with a bunch of folders
in there.
How in the world am I supposed to know what files and from what folders
to download.

Is it done on purpose, is simply me.......

I would be grateful for an articulated response.

Sincerely,

Vladimir Krapchatov
Johnson Braund Design Group Inc.