Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2014 12:38:59 +0530
From:      "Stella Adler" <webdevelopmentindiacompany14@gmail.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   More Business Opportunity

Hello,

This is Stella working as Business Developer.

We are an offshore ecommerce Development, Graphic Design, 3D Animation,
Mobile Apps' and SEO marketing agency from New Delhi (India).

We are a team of 135+experienced IT professionals dedicated to delivering
customize and open source (GPL) technology business solutions.

We have been serving Australia, U.K., Canada, U.S., Europe and Gulf
Countries agencies since last 5+years now. We are seeking good business
relations with you and your company.

We are ready to share our portfolio and case studies, if you feel
interested.

Select us if you need :- E-Commerce Solutions, Phone Applications, Open
Source Solutions, Customize web application development in open PHP, Payment
Gateway Integration, Designs, PSD to Xhtml conversion, Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0, Corporate Branding

I am excited to hear from you. Cheers!!
Stella Adler
Business Development Executive