Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:11:45 -0000
From:      "Graham Bentley" <gbentley@uk2.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to get latest and greatest FAMP

Hi All,

I wanted to do a quick test of Apache21, MySQL5 and PHP5
I tried a minimal install of FreeBSD 6.0 then pkg_add -r which
worked fine up until PHP5 where I was told that Apache21
conflicted with Apache13 that was to be installed as aPHP5
dependancy. I pkg_delete and went ahead with installing
PHP5 then Apache13 but when I tried to pkg_delete Apache13
so I could install Apache21 was told that I coudl not remove it ?

What the best way to do this ?