Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 1996 16:19:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
To:        stesin@gu.net (Andrew Stesin)
Cc:        jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com, john@starfire.mn.org, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP/LCP sensing getty

> Dear Joe,
>
> wouldn't you mind reminding the URL for your patches, please?
>
> (It's a pity that this nice functionality seems to be missed
> from baseline srcs yet, but I'd like to try it out myself,
> and Thanks for it!)
>
> [...]

ftp://ftp.freebsd.sol.net/pub/FreeBSD/alpha/pppgetty.tar.gz for
executables for 2.1.0R.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.sol.net/incoming/pppgetty.tar.gz for source
mods, this you will have to figure out yourself (shouldn't be too
hard).

Look on the list archive for references to it... if you have problems
I can dig up some useful dirt.

... JG