Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:26:15 -0500
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pfg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>, dtrace@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ERROR: ctfconvert: rc = 2 No entry found [dwarf_next_cu_header(57)]

Hello Andriy:

El 30/10/2013 12:24 p. m., Andriy Gapon escribió:

> The following happens during kernel build (probably during linking):
> ERROR: ctfconvert: rc = 2 No entry found [dwarf_next_cu_header(57)]
>

> Anyone knows what this error means?
> Is this something to be concerned about?

Ouch ...

Can you try reverting r254941 and see if it fixes it?

I was trying to make our CTF stuff more similar to illumos but
I see it can cause an ENOENT in dw_read(). [1]

Pedro.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/tools/ctf/cvt/dwarf.c?r1=254941&r2=254940&pathrev=254941
[1]