Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:49:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Paul Southworth <pauls@etext.org>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "Eric S. Nooden" <noodene@beloit.edu>, Michael Hughes <mhughes@bridge.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mounting a SCSI tape drive

Actually, yes- would you? *All* of my tape drives (including an Archive
QIC-150) have no troubles like this- with the exception of the lone Emulex
MT-02 for which I don't think I have a working QIC-36 drive- and I won't
support the MT-02 because it has all NULLs for INQUIRY data.

I'll send separate mail for mailing info.

-matt