Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:33:22 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Kirk R. Wythers" <kwythers@umn.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Avant Stellar (was: advent stellar keyboard)

--opg8F0UgoHELSI+9

On Monday,  7 July 2003 at 10:13:43 -0500, Kirk R. Wythers wrote:
> Has anyone tried setting up one of these keyboards
> http://www.cvtinc.com/products/keyboards/stellar.htm ?

Well, I have a couple.  I don't know what there is to set up.

I don't like them as much as the Northgates.  They have some funny
glitches which turn on the CapsLock function under some circumstances,
and despite what they say, they don't feel as good as the Northgate.
They're also louder, and they don't have a version with a diamond
shaped cursor key pad, just the inverted T.  But apart from that,
they're not bad keyboards.

Greg

--opg8F0UgoHELSI+9

--opg8F0UgoHELSI+9--