Date:      Sat, 24 May 2003 15:23:06 -0400
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: basic thread question

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 06:33:48PM -0400, Daniel Eischen wrote:

> > The FreeBSD KSE web page does not mention -lkse, but
> > instead it mentions linking against libpthreads.
> >
> > Does this web page need to be updated?  It mentions
> > linking against libpthreads and libpthread.
>
> I don't know; it's a question of timing.  After -release and
> when rtld-elf gets fixed (kan is working on it right now),
> it'll go back to being installed as libpthread.
>
> Does this work for you?

[snip]

That works for me.  Even though things are changing around,
it doesn't hurt to have the web page reflect the current
state of the code, to encourage new testers.  The web page
can easily be changed once the library is named back to libpthread.

Does libthr have a web page too?
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc